The Board currently has eight members.
Anyone may make nominations to the Minister of Health of suitable people to be Board members.
The membership must include a majority of members who are practising dietitians and two Laypersons.
The current Board is:
- Sandy Clemett of Christchurch - Chairperson
- Vicky Campbell of Auckland - Deputy Chairperson
- Stella Friedlander of Auckland
- Hiki Pihema of Gisborne
- Louise Mainvil of Dunedin
- Laila Cooper of Christchurch
- Jennifer Pelvin of Wellington - Layperson
- Paula Baker of Hamilton - Layperson
The Board is supported by:
- Registrar - Sue Domanski
- Registration Officer - Lucy Mouland